Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve :)

Jun 17, 2009
I first learned this life changing hallmark expressions by Napoleon Hill in January 08, when attending Amus talk. What a fateful day :)

Let's SEE it and HEAR it again, shall we?



Key take aways:

STEP 1: Get ourself a note book, palmtop - whatever suits us..

STEP 2: Write down our major desire in life

STEP 3: Write down what we intend to give in return for our list of desire from life

STEP 4: Memorize both statements and repeat at least dozen times daily

STEP 5: Always end our statement with the expression of gratitude :)

"I ask not for divine providence or more riches, but more wisdom with which to accept and use wisely the riches I received at birth: the power to control and direct my mind to whatever ends I desire."- Napoleon Hill (and adopted as my own personal affirmation)

0 comments:

My mood

Ungu Feat Rossa ~ Tercipta Untukku (Acoustic Version)

Get more songs & code at www.stafaband.info