Angels & Demons is coming!!!

Apr 26, 2009
I can't wait till tomorrow to post this entry. I'm soooo excited!!

Yea!!! This is my most anticipated movie of all time. I've first read the book in 2006, and became hook to other Dan Brown's work ever since.

This book has sparked my lifetime interest in questioning science versus religion. Why do we have to choose either one of them... Science do not undermine the existence of God, but rather reinforce it...

For those who sick and tired of our local movies, think again before you spend your hard earned money to watch Bohsia (what on earth are they thinking, tak releven langsung!! ).

It's time to get our brain and soul challenged. Shall we?

Malaysia release date: May 14, 2009

0 comments:

My mood

Ungu Feat Rossa ~ Tercipta Untukku (Acoustic Version)

Get more songs & code at www.stafaband.info